How do I add new, edit existing, or simply manage the DNS Records for my domain name?
You can easily do this a number of ways. Please contact support for information specific to your domain, or try one of the following:
- Logon to the anySiteSolutions Client Portal (How to logon to Client Portal)
- Find your Domain under Password Manager (How do I use Password Manager)
- Click the ‘eye’ to reveal your password (may be helpful to jot down your username and password ;), and then click the green Login button next to the domain you wish to work with.
- In the new tab/window, logon.
- Once logged on, scroll to the bottom of the Host Records section, and click the Edit button.
- Make the desired changes, and then click the Save button when finished
* Be very careful when making changes
If your domain is registered with us, and your website is hosted with us, you may:
- Logon to your CONTROL PANEL and update your DNS Records there.
If your domain is registered with us, but your website is hosted on another provider, you may:
- Logon to the Client Portal (Learn: How do I logon to the Client Portal?)
- Select Domains, My Domains
- Click the wrench icon / Manage Domain option next to the domain you wish to work with
- Click the DNS Management option from the list on the left
- Make your changes, and click the Save button at the bottom