Yealink T46 & T48
- Navigate to Menu > Directory > Blocklist
- Tap the Add softkey or tap the Add button (touchscreen)
- Using the keypad, enter a Name for the Blocklisted contact
- Press the down arrow on the directional keypad or tap the Office Number field (touchscreen)
- Enter the phone number to blocklist
- Tap Save
When a contact number is blocklisted in this manner, the phone sends a Busy response and the phone will send the call to voicemail.
Note: there is a blocklist limit of 30 entires for the Yealink devices, Yealink does this in order to consider the phone’s memory, so they limit the capacity of the blocklist. To add more phone number blocks to the device, prior entries will need to be removed to add new ones.