Exciting news! anySiteSolutions has upgraded to a new customer management system with much-improved communication and invoicing features!
In order to get started, we need you to register your account in the new system.
The new system can be found here: http://Clients.anySiteSolutions.com
Depending on what email address is linked to your account here (the address where you receive tickets and billing), you have one of three ways to logon:
- If the email we use to communicate with you is an Office 365 account, you must logon by clicking the ‘Sign in with Microsoft‘ button, and then enter your Office 365 email address and email password.
- If the email we use to communicate with you is hosted on Google or Gmail, you must logon by clicking the ‘Sign in with Google‘ button, and then enter your Google hosted email address and email password.
- If your email is neither Office 365 or Gmail, please follow the steps below in the ‘Standard logon setup procedure‘ section.
Standard logon setup procedure:
- Please visit http://Clients.anySiteSolutions.com
- Click the ‘Sign Up‘ button
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, Email (this MUST match the email we use to communicate with you), pick a new password, enter Country, click through the “I’m not a robot” section, and then click the ‘Sign Up‘ button.
- This will bring you back to the sign-in page once more – you may now close this window.
- You will now receive two emails (be sure to check your junkmail).
Please only use the link provided in the “Activate your ConnectWise account login” email.
In this “Activate your ConnectWise account login” email, click the Validate link.
- This will bring you to a ConnectWise web page stating your email was successfully confirmed. Do not click Login, CLOSE this window.
- You may now go to our portal logon at http://Clients.anySiteSolutions.com and login using the email address and new password you setup in Step 3.
We understand some of this may be confusing, so please, as always, feel free to contact us, and we will gladly walk you through the process.
Once this is completed however, you will have a simple, secure logon process for accessing your communications and invoicing with anySiteSolutions!