Welcome to anySiteSolutions: Unified Communications
anySiteSolutions UC is an all-in-one communications solution that brings together your phone system, chat, video, screen sharing, and file management into a seamless experience –in the office or on-the-go.
In a few simple steps this guide will walk you through:
- Downloading the accompanying mobile and desktop applications
- Learning how to use the basic features of your service
- Getting your voicemail box set-up
Download the Desktop App
Our desktop app brings essential collaboration tools together, making teamwork easier than ever. See who is available, chat with colleagues, place and receive calls, share screens, start video calls, and share files—all from one application.
With the app you can:
- Place and receive calls from your computer or use the software as a call controller to interact with your desk phone
- See the availability of coworkers, place a phone call, start a team chat and launch a video call—all from one application
Download the Mobile App
Our mobile application transforms your mobile phone into an essential collaboration tool. See who is available, send and receive team chats, place calls, and see voicemails—all from the palm of your hand.
With the app you can:
- Extend your business phone number and extension to your mobile phone, so you can place and receive calls on-the-go
- Take your contacts, files, meetings and chat history with you – wherever you are
Setup your voicemail
It should only take a few minutes to record your voicemail greeting and setup your PIN.
Set up your voicemail PIN:
- Open the Elevate Desktop App.
- Click the Profile icon at the bottom left of the window.
- Click Voicemail settings.
- Document your PIN, or enter a new one in the Voicemail PIN field.
Set up your Voicemail:
- On your phone, dial your extension.
- Enter the PIN, followed by the # key.
- Select option 3 for personal options.
- Select option 1 to record your voicemail greeting.
- Follow the voice prompts to record and check your greeting.
More Helpful Info:
Auto Attendant Greetings
Your initial Auto Attendant Greeting is setup for you by our team. There may also be times when you would like to update these outgoing announcements on your own. Please click the link below to learn how to do so.
ShareSync File Share, Sync, and Backup
Included with your Unified Communications account is our ShareSync service and 10GB of online file sharing, storage, and backup services. We also have additional 100GB and Unlimited plans at a very low cost. Click the link below to download for each platform: